Thursday, May 28, 2009

Another Baby Shower

I have another bb shower to go to on sat so I finally got around to making the blanket and booties. Once again the photos are from my phone so just bear with the pix. :o)

I just went and saw what bedding she was registered for and got the receiving blankets that matched the set. I bought some brown flannel for the back and just wrapped the back around the front for the binding! I am quite proud of this blanket and the booties. I have leftover so if I'm having a boy I'll probably be making it for my baby. If not I know 4 others having babies around the time that I am so I'm sure one of them is bound to have a boy. :o)

I love the quilting job I did on this. Just simple horizontal lines that were spaced about 1/2" from the seams. I love it! Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Just adorable...and in your colors;) I'm sure P's cousin will love them;)